Disappointed with customer service!!!

Hibo
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have called Fido customer service around 5:44pm. After 15 mints a lady answered. I explained to her about my issue. That I am paying $55 plus tax/m with no data. That I need a better plan. After 20 mints she said she couldn't help me. And that she will transfer me to another customer rep. I was on hold for another 1 hour, which I believe was intentional. After an hour waiting, a man answered. I explained to him about my issue again. 20 mints later he offered me a plan that was not suitable for me. At the end after 1 hour and 56 mints later there's no solution. I am very disappointed with your service. I have been fido customer for over 6 years. I have 2 cell lines, home internet, and home phone from fido. Fido does not know their loyal costumers.

1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Hibo

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We would never make you wait intentionally, we were handling a higher volume of requests today and the delays were a little longer through most of our channels. Our apologies for that!

I hate to hear that you are disappointed, I'll send you a PM so we can look into your options Smiley