Disappearing Prepaid $$$

Disappearing Prepaid $$$

Disappearing Prepaid $$$

SOLVED
RobertMcK
I'm a Participant Level 2

Disappearing Prepaid $$$

I have been a Fido customer since it first started up - before Rogers took over. I've always had a prepaid account which is refilled automatically every month from my credit card. I don't use the phone that much so accumulated a balance of over $200 at one point. Today I logged on to my Fido account and found I only have $26 and change! I tried to look at my transaction history but it doesn't go back very far and it does not show the kind of use that would explain where all the money went. I'd like an accounting that shows why my balance suddenly dropped so precipitously. I tried calling *611 but there is no option that answers my question or lets me speak to a real person. I tried Fido's chat but they say they don't deal with prepaid accounts.

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappearing Prepaid $$$

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 2 RobertMcK

Very pleased that Fido dug into this and solved the problem, which was that I had used a lot more talk time than I thought. Solution was to increase my monthly billing rate. I dealt with two people and exchanged a number of messages. The first person did not seem to be too engaged with the whole thing and kept feeding me incorrect information. Finally FidoMegan came on shift and she really went the extra mile to figure out what had happened. Big thanks to Fido for the excellent service and especially to FidoMegan.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoFaiza

Hi @RobertMcK

Sorry to hear you couldn't get the answers you were looking for. I'm sending you a PM in just a bit to continue. 

Thanks. 

RobertMcK
I'm a Participant Level 2

Very pleased that Fido dug into this and solved the problem, which was that I had used a lot more talk time than I thought. Solution was to increase my monthly billing rate. I dealt with two people and exchanged a number of messages. The first person did not seem to be too engaged with the whole thing and kept feeding me incorrect information. Finally FidoMegan came on shift and she really went the extra mile to figure out what had happened. Big thanks to Fido for the excellent service and especially to FidoMegan.