Disappeared phone balance/credits

SOLVED
Moniau
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi there, I am on prepaid Fido phone and top-up normally every month. My recent refill was done on February 2 using my Fido dollars, which is $15. I received a notification which showed that the transaction was successful. However, when I check my account there is zero balance. Not only my Fido dollars is not shown, but also all my carry forward remaining balance is disappeared too. Now I am barred from making and receiving calls. What has gone wrong? What has happened to my balance/credits? Please advise.

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappeared phone balance/credits

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey Moniau, 

The FidoDOLLARS™ program was discontinued for prepaid customers as of January 31st. You stopped accumulating FidoDOLLARS™ back in October and you had until January 31 to redeem them,this explains why you no longer see your balance and why your refill done on February 2nd didn't work. 

One thing though, you shouldn't have been able to refill on February 2nd, I'll send you a PM to get more details! 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey Moniau, 

The FidoDOLLARS™ program was discontinued for prepaid customers as of January 31st. You stopped accumulating FidoDOLLARS™ back in October and you had until January 31 to redeem them,this explains why you no longer see your balance and why your refill done on February 2nd didn't work. 

One thing though, you shouldn't have been able to refill on February 2nd, I'll send you a PM to get more details! 

Moniau
I'm a Participant Level 2

In fact, I actually added $15 of airtime to my phone on January 31 (I have an email receipt of this transaction). But I only received the confirmation on February 2. If the FidoDollar didn't work, what happened to my remaining credits then?

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Alrighty then. 

I just sent you a PM to have this looked into.