Did not receive a confirmation email after ording a phone

rita666
I'm a Participant Level 1

I ordered a 2-year-agreement phone online, after that, it sayed confirmation email has been sent and the confirmation number, but i did not receive the confirmation email. So i am not sure if i ordered successfully or not. 

11 REPLIES 11
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @rita666,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd like to have a look with you to see what happened Smiley

I'll go ahead and send you a PM!

Don't forget you can always reach out to us directly on Facebook or Twitter for any account related inquiry!

Talk to you soon Smiley

Valekeren
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello,

I also did not receive a confirmation email after ordering the Samsung Galaxy A5 with 2-year contract.

Could you look into mine as well please?

Hey @Valekeren

I'll be happy to look into this for you Smiley .

Sending a PM your way in a bit! 

Mikestermd
I'm a Participant Level 2

I just did a phone upgrade online with a two-year contract about 2 hours ago but I have yet to receive an e-mail confirmation of the Order. Can someone look into this for me?

Welcome to the community @Mikestermd! You should get the email confirmation in the next 48 hours. If you don't receive it, let us know and we'll look into it for you. Smiley

Biggy204
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I don't know about you guys, but I got an email stating my order is in progress and is on"backorder" about 24 hours after placing my hardware upgrade and contract renewal. After that I am kept in the dark about my phone purchase, Fido also already charged my FidoDOLLARS towards the phone & contaract renwal already which would possibly mean I may get charged on my CC when my bill arrives anx still not have my new phone.
Mikestermd
I'm a Participant Level 2

I'm interested in how you were able to use your Fido Dollars? I was under the impression this was discontinued as of July 2016 which is the day mine was taken away from me...

Biggy204

I was able to use my FidoDOLLARS still due to me renewing my contract two years ago (before the cut off month of the FidoDOLLARS being cancelled) which let me collect till this year. So was still able to use my $56 something FidoDOLLARS still.

Hey @Biggy204

We ship out our phones as quickly as possible. It rare occasions, you may get the invoice with the charge before you get the phone. Let us know if there's anything. Smiley 

Biggy204

@FidoTerry, no I have no other questions since my iPhone 7 Plus is in "backorder" and no one at Fido know roughly when I'll be receiving the phone or when it will be available to be shipped.

This would be my first and last time doing a hardware upgrade and contract renewal online. As I should've just did the upgrade in store at Fido or at the Apple Store. Only reason I did the upgrade online is that i work overnights and sleep usually during the days. So I thought it was easier to do this instead.

The phone is really in high demand everywhere, but yes sometimes going to a store may be quicker. Smiley