Detailed call history with incoming call #

SOLVED
416snoopdog
I'm a Participant Level 2

Wind Mobile and Telus show their clients "incoming callers" numbers. i've been asking and fighting with FIDO to release incoming calls numbers on the detail billing. All i get is ask the police for the statement or get a court order!

I hope you "FIDO" can reslove this issue- and dont blame it on "compliance" and "company policy", FIDO has not upgraded there system like the rest.

And please do go ahaead and call WIND AND TELUS. And when you do, please report/ reply on this message board and verify that other providers do show the billing detail.

Accepted Solution

Re: Detailed call history with incoming call #

Solved by Moderator

Hey @416snoopdog

It's unfortunate that you've been having trouble with this request. I would love to provide you a different answer, but at this time there are no changes to our policy on releasing originating numbers of incoming calls. 

If there are any changes to this we'll be sure to keep our customers in the loop. 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey @416snoopdog

It's unfortunate that you've been having trouble with this request. I would love to provide you a different answer, but at this time there are no changes to our policy on releasing originating numbers of incoming calls. 

If there are any changes to this we'll be sure to keep our customers in the loop.