Detailed call history with incoming call #

SOLVED
Doyine
I'm a Participant Level 1

How do i see my incoming or out going calls online?

Accepted Solution

Re: Detailed call history with incoming call #

Solved by MVP MVP

@Doyine you can do it two ways.

1. Login to My Account then go to Billing & Payments you will see Save / Print this bill (PDF) you can download the bill as a PDF and you will see all the details but Fido does not show any incoming numbers they only show outgoing numbers. The reasoning behind that is for privacy.

2. Under Billing & Payments click on View Billing Details for the number you want to see the details for then under Talk you will see View click on that and you will see the call history that way also. Again just the outgoing numbers will de displayed.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Doyine you can do it two ways.

1. Login to My Account then go to Billing & Payments you will see Save / Print this bill (PDF) you can download the bill as a PDF and you will see all the details but Fido does not show any incoming numbers they only show outgoing numbers. The reasoning behind that is for privacy.

2. Under Billing & Payments click on View Billing Details for the number you want to see the details for then under Talk you will see View click on that and you will see the call history that way also. Again just the outgoing numbers will de displayed.