Detailed Bill

Detailed Bill

Detailed Bill

SOLVED
ctc
I'm a Participant Level 1

Detailed Bill

Where can I view my detailed monthly Bill. It seems your new website designer is no good!

CTC

Accepted Solution

Re: Detailed Bill

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey Ryner!

You can download your bill from the website only. 

Once you press on View my bill, you'll see on the right side a button ''Print/Download as PDF file''. That's how you can get the printable version of your bill (it also includes more details). 

Let me know if that worked for you Smiley

View solution in context
25 REPLIES 25
valsaphilip

Please give the latest invoice.

Hi @valsaphilip

You can view your bill details by downloading the PDF file on Fido.ca Smiley

pt58thompson
I'm a Contributor Level 1

It doesn't work for me.  Fido chat guy says he can see all the calls.

Hey pt58thompson, 

Once you open the bill on fido.ca , you need to download the pdf file. Then, you'll be able to see the list of calls. 

Let me know if it worked. 

inbc
I'm a Participant Level 3

The downladed PDF does not have the detailed billing lines items.  Those last pages ARE BLANK!  They used to work in November but not anymore.  So when can I expect to have what I'm paying for?

Hey @inbc and welcome to the Community Smiley

In the PDF version, right after the section of the  summary of your Fido services, you should be able to find the detailed usage.

It's called ** Detailed usage for Mobile ###-###-#### **

From there, you should be able to find all the details for the voice +  the data used.

So if I understand correctly, when you go there it's a blank page?

Let me know Smiley

inbc

Yes, my bill starting with the Nov 25, 2015 bill date no longer contains the details on the incoming and outgoing calls.  So after numerous complaints, a manager called me a few weeks ago and he too discovered that my bills are now broken.  He graciously offered to manually print the bills "to-date" and send them to me.  I received them a few days ago.  But guess what?  They're exactly the same and the broken ones on the web!  There is no detail! 

And today, guess what else I received in the mail?  A special bill from Fido.  First, it contained a $60 credit adjustment because I had referred two (2) customers over 3 months ago PLUS 4 Bill Reprint Charges of $15 each plus GST.  A total of $63 for BS!

What the heck is wrong with you, FIDO?  Do you truly believe this is "Customer Service” or “Customer Satisfaction"?!?  Your new web site DOES NOT WORK with Firefox but there is no disclaimer stating that Internet Explorer must be used (try and login using Firefox)!  You're new BILLS are BROKEN since at least November 25, 2015 and its April 5 2016 today! And you expect me to NOT be upset???  This has been going on for MONTHS and I’ve been complaining for that long! And now you’re charging me for bill reprints of the same BS that I already have!

I WANT TO RECEIVE ALL BIILLS FROM NOVEMBER 25, 2015 WITH THE CALL DETAIL THAT I’VE SUBSCRIBED TO; I WANT THE INSANE $63 CHARGE REVERSED; AND I WANT ADDITIONAL CREDIT FOR ALL THE HASSLE AND TIME THAT I HAVE SPENT IN TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS!

If this isn't resolved by the end of day today, I'm filing reports with the Office Of The President, the Ombudsman's office and I'm going to write to the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS): www.ccts-cprst.ca or 1-888-221-1687.

This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable given you've had decades to get the billing system functioning correctly!

eculver
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am in EXACTLY the same position.  Out of the blue, in January 2016, the detail disappeared from my billing.  Keep in mind the detail is still there for my husband and son's phone numbers, just mine disappeared.  I have spent countless hours (actually 9.25 so far, I HAVE been counting) and am now on my seventh customer service rep to try and resolve this.  

I have been promised reprints - that show up with no detail (four times now), and emails - that never showed up.  This is unacceptable.

I bill my clients by the hour, Fido (as I've explained a dozen times).  I need the detail put back into my bill.  I am tired of being forced to be rude to customer service reps who are trying their best, but are clearly not supported by either tech support or their supervisors.  Fix this now, please, or I too, will lodge a formal complaint.

Hi @eculver & welcome to the Communiy!

Just to clarify, you're unable to download your detailed bill, or you're able to download it but there are no details for your number?

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@inbc I've sent you a private message so we can take a closer look at your account.

Talk to you soon!

inbc

You've also deleted my last post which, amongst other things, described a nighmare of service provider history and invoices for services not rendered.  In time, others will also come to appreciate the lack of customer service that Fido provides.

Hey @inbc

I'm sad to see that you feel this way!

We'll continue our convo. in private message so we can have access to all of your account details and get this sorted out for you! 

Ryner

Thanks!
Ryner

Thanks for the reply but i still cant see it. Just so you know im just using my iphone to do it. Is that possible? Or do I need a computer to do that? Coz i know my phone supports pdf file.
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

It's better if you do it on a computer. You need to access the PC version of our website. 

If you can access the PC version on your phone's browser, then make sure to zoom out when you are on the View my bill page.

The button to download the PDF file will be on the right side of the page. 

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @ctc

Once you log in, simply select Billing followed by Print/Save invoice, from there you'll see the PDF Smiley

Gators

How do I view my billing it's bull**bleep** to pay a bill without seeing it
lloydbanks

I thought my computer is messing up with me. I am in the same situation. Once log in you can see the amount, I go to billing & payment (shows my payment history), my bill (just the amount) my profile (my information) NONE OF THESE OPTIONS showed "DOWLOAD PDF" (it used to be there but hasnt been sun) but not anymore.
Too many changes sometimes aint good.
I want to know the items I am paying for. I know the amount is correct but I still want to know how much txt I used, which day I used up so much data and the call history.

Hey @lloydbanks!

Are you still able to view a resume of you bill through the Fido.ca?

lloydbanks

Not anymore. I only noticed i when i wanted to check the last months bill that no matter what link I go to the option to download the pdf file is no where to be found.
Usually it is on the top right hand corner when viewing your bill but not since last month.