Delivery Delays

Delivery Delays

Delivery Delays

FFFOTO
I'm a Participant Level 1

Delivery Delays

Hello!

I've been a Fido customer since 2003. I have a grandfathered Fido plan that can't be beat! To the point that no add-on could make it even better. Unfortunately, I relied on the Fido Dollars for upgrading my cell phone whenever my contract expired. With the news of Fido Dollars program being phased out, I was forced to upgrade to a new cell phone, and not even the option to change the Fido Dollars to something useful, like a rebate on my bill. So after 3 weeks after calling Fido to upgrade my cell phone using my Fido Dollars, I have yet to receive my new cell phone. If I am going to be forced to do something within a predetermined timeline, the least a company can do is deliver in a timely fashion. Given the phase out of the Fido Dollars program, you would think the company would double-up on devices to anticipate the influx of customers upgrading to new phones months before the deadline. What were the marketing and operations team thinking? What are the chances that I'll get my new cell phone delivered to me before the deadline?

1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @FFFOTO & welcome to the Community!

Unless the phone is backordered, the maximum delivery delay is 5 business days.

That said, I'll send you a private message so we can take a look at what's going on with your order.

Talk to you soon! Smiley