Delays in getting answers when calling 611

SOLVED
Addiyanni
I'm a Participant Level 2

Why it seems no more real people to answer questions...what is going on Fido???too much upgrades...too confusing and too little answers...been calling customer service at 11:00am monday and automated machine says the office is close...at 11 am??? Wow!!! Its really annoying especially when you really need answers...and when you collect bills agents call even in unappropriate time...c'mmon guys be fair!!!stop focussing on collecting big money from your customer we deserve good satisfaction services as well.

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey @Addiyanni!

I apologize for the delay in getting your information!

Our latest promo is extremely popular, we are getting a little overwhelmed! We are doing our best to answer your requests ASAP. 

Don't hesitate to post your questions here, someone from the Social Media team or a member of the Community will make sure to get you the answer you need. 

Let me know if your question is account related, I'll be contacting you in PM if that's the case. 

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
Jrozon

Please get back to me need to go to Europe next week and I need to speak either someone can never get live person. Thks
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Jrozon

I'm sending you a PM live to help out Smiley . We'll talk soon.

Jrozon

Hello
I am also not getting an answer. I need to go to Europe next week and I really need to speak to someone have tried for days with hours of waiting each time with no answers. HELP!!
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @Addiyanni!

I apologize for the delay in getting your information!

Our latest promo is extremely popular, we are getting a little overwhelmed! We are doing our best to answer your requests ASAP. 

Don't hesitate to post your questions here, someone from the Social Media team or a member of the Community will make sure to get you the answer you need. 

Let me know if your question is account related, I'll be contacting you in PM if that's the case.