Data run off so fast

Data run off so fast

Data run off so fast

bhilvillanueva
I'm a Participant Level 2

Data run off so fast

Hi Guys . I'm new here in Canada and last April I bought iPhone 6s plus with fido plan of $50 per month. Over the last months I just noticed that my data run off so fast . The WiFi assist of my iPhone is always turned off . But theres no improvement at all. When my 100mb data is all again started , it only lasts like 2-3 days. Only my safari is used when data is on. Guys I need your help. I don't know what to do . Thank you so much in advance. Peace ✌🏻

2 REPLIES 2
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@bhilvillanueva wrote:

Hi Guys . I'm new here in Canada and last April I bought iPhone 6s plus with fido plan of $50 per month. Over the last months I just noticed that my data run off so fast . The WiFi assist of my iPhone is always turned off . But theres no improvement at all. When my 100mb data is all again started , it only lasts like 2-3 days. Only my safari is used when data is on. Guys I need your help. I don't know what to do . Thank you so much in advance. Peace ✌🏻

**Edited to add labels**

Hello Bhilvillanueva,

Welcome to the community!

You can get some information about reducing data usage here. These pages (here and here) may also have some useful tidbits. There may be some other suggestions online you might find of use. You can try to google reducing data usage on iphone.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Honestly 100mb is nothing you should consider getting a different plan with more data.

In the mean time you should disable background data for all your apps also make sure the phone is not syncing to iCloud.