Data overage / top-up

Data overage / top-up

Data overage / top-up

SOLVED
Ms5star1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Data overage / top-up

I think  once you top up your data it should automatically end once the month is over,

it’s wrong on fidos  part to make it recurring every month!!

Your counting on the fact that people dont know or forget to cancel!!

i use it when I need it and dont need this or any other company 

charging me for the next month !!

things like this make me look for other packages at other companies

Accepted Solution

Re: Data overage / top-up

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoThomas

Hey @Ms5star1,

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback on our services. Smiley

The data top-ups offers you a flexible way to manage your data. We do inform the user that any add-on reoccur each month on the SMS we send. You can easily cancel your subscription by texting CANCEL to 222, then follow the instructions to confirm the request. It's important to repeat the process as many times you have added recurring top-ups on your line!

That being said, we we'd be sad to see you leave! If you would like to review your options and see if your current plan is the best for your needs, feel free to reach out to us here. Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoThomas
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Ms5star1,

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback on our services. Smiley

The data top-ups offers you a flexible way to manage your data. We do inform the user that any add-on reoccur each month on the SMS we send. You can easily cancel your subscription by texting CANCEL to 222, then follow the instructions to confirm the request. It's important to repeat the process as many times you have added recurring top-ups on your line!

That being said, we we'd be sad to see you leave! If you would like to review your options and see if your current plan is the best for your needs, feel free to reach out to us here. Smiley