Data not working

Data not working

Data not working

SOLVED
Parada
I'm a Participant Level 3

Data not working

I registered on a $30 bring your own phone that includes data, talk and text. On october 12, and changed my plans to $35 a month data, talk and text. I payed the bills for Oct 12, and I already did pay my bills for Nov 12. But my data still doesn't work. I want to know why and how can I fix it. Thanks Smiley

Accepted Solution

Re: Data not working

Solved by Moderator

Good morning Parada, 

Sorry for the late reply, we were unsually busy over the weekend. Have you verified that the correct APN settings are registered in your phone? You can find that information here.

Also, I've reset your profile on the network's end. Please reboot your device once you read this message. 

Should you have the correct APN settings and still be unable to access data, the next step on our end  is to look into getting you a new phone. 

Keep us posted Wink 

-FidoStephane

View solution in context
13 REPLIES 13
Parada

Thankyou for your help Very_Happy It did work!

Awesome! 

Let us know if you need help anything else Smiley

Cheers! 

KingLouie
I'm a Participant Level 1

have the same error, could you please reset my profile on the networks end too? 

Hi KingLouie 

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can help with this 😃 

If you ever need help with your account in the future, feel free to reach out to us by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter

Parada

It says "Could not activate cellular data network" You are not subscribed to a cellular data service.

Good morning Parada, 

Sorry for the late reply, we were unsually busy over the weekend. Have you verified that the correct APN settings are registered in your phone? You can find that information here.

Also, I've reset your profile on the network's end. Please reboot your device once you read this message. 

Should you have the correct APN settings and still be unable to access data, the next step on our end  is to look into getting you a new phone. 

Keep us posted Wink 

-FidoStephane

Let me go ahead and send you a PM so we can check this out!

Parada

It didn't work Sad I didn't recieve any error message.
Parada

an Iphone 5

Can you go in Settings - Reset - Reset Network Settings

Let me know if that works!

Can you also confirm what error message you get?

-Alyson

Parada

I'm using a monthly account and yes, I can recieve and place text messages and calls.

Awesome, thanks for getting back to me. What phone are you using?

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey Parada,

Are you using a prepaid or monthly account?

Can you tell me if you are able to place and receive calls and text messages?