I'm a Participant Level 1

I can’t get my data bites to work it keeps giving me error message 

5DC9720D-6D45-414C-BA52-B2FF8F7BADBD.png

6 REPLIES 6

jgrsnts
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have been trying to activate Data Bytes for the last 3 days and it is telling me that something went wrong and to try using it later. I still have 2 session left and 4 days before it resets so I want to use it before that happens. My Account is up-to-date as well so I don't know what the problem is.

Hey @jgrsnts! I hope you're well. Smiley

I've moved your post toi this thread for you. It'll have the answers you're looking for.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi everyone,

We have released a new version of the My Account App that has a fix for the Data Bytes feature.

Please make sure to do the update to get your Data Bytes up and running Smiley

soumyadc

I have been trying to start a data bytes session for the last 4-5 days and everytime it comes up with the message “Sorry, something went wrong. Please try using Data Bytes later.”

I have been trying to enter into the contest that gets yoh a chance to win Google Pixel 3, simply by starting a new data bytes session. I am unable to participate because of the error. Dec 19 is the last day for the contest.

Kindly look into this matter urgently. Thanks!

Welcome to the Fido Community @soumyadc!

I've gone ahead and moved your post to this thread as it does deal with the same topic.

That said, as @FidoAmanda mentioned we are aware that some iPhone users on the latest version of our app could be experiencing this. We're working on resolving it asap and a new app update will be released.

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Alex_Sal!

Welcome to the Community! 

Are you currently using the iOS version of the My Account app?

Don't worry! This is something that our support teams are already aware of and are working to fix as fast as they can. 

Everything should be back up and running soon!