cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Overage charges

jcaldana_90
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Frusatated...I received bill from Fido for nearly $700 in so called data overage charges. After nearly 4 months of going back and forth and trying to get a hold of the "presidents office", a very nice representative told me to pay my portion and they wod credit me $350 dollars. As agreed I paid my portion and no surpirse, the next months bill rolls in and the amount is still there...the amount was not credited! Again, I call back and explain my story again and I put through to credit operations, the representative was told that by the end of the week the credit would be reflected. He said he understood my frustration and he had gone ahead and added 1GB bonus data to both of my lines, BUT he never mentioned that I would have to $15 extra a month for it. Now I get a bill with an extra $30 a month that I never asked for; he went ahead and added bonus data. Fido has failed big time and I'm calling first thing in the morning and cancelling my services. FIDO HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH!!!! 

1 REPLY 1

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello there @jcaldana_90 

I am sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with our customer care. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have and we'd love a chance to make it right!

I am sending you a PM so we can go over your account together and see what can be done in order to appease your concerns.