Data Limit

Data Limit

Data Limit

SOLVED
Fabyana
I'm a Participant Level 1

Data Limit

Hi,

I just realized that my data have been blocked as I reached the monthly limit allowed with my plan (2 GB). How can I add a one time option to increase my data? Also, If I decide to let my phone to continue to use data over the limit, how much it will cost?

Thanks in advance for your help

Accepted Solution

Re: Data Limit

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hi @Fabyana

Welcome to the Community!

Do you hae a prepaid or a monthly account?

We never block your data when you reach your limit on a monthly account because an over usage rate is built in your plan. It's possible that you've set up a limit yourself in the phone's settings though.

You can turn that off if you want to keep on using.

Since you have a built in over usage rate, there is no 1 time option to add on top of your data. You will be charged by usage block according to the rate included in your plan.

I'm sending you a PM to see what your rate is Smiley

Talk to  you soon.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hi @Fabyana

Welcome to the Community!

Do you hae a prepaid or a monthly account?

We never block your data when you reach your limit on a monthly account because an over usage rate is built in your plan. It's possible that you've set up a limit yourself in the phone's settings though.

You can turn that off if you want to keep on using.

Since you have a built in over usage rate, there is no 1 time option to add on top of your data. You will be charged by usage block according to the rate included in your plan.

I'm sending you a PM to see what your rate is Smiley

Talk to  you soon.