DATA LIMIT

DATA LIMIT

DATA LIMIT

Mzz2016
I'm a Participant Level 2
7 REPLIES 7
Manuel2397
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi my name is manuel luna i want to know why i dont have any data on my cell phone????

Hey @Manuel2397 and thank you for using the Community Smiley

I can verify all of that for you. Maybe you have a restriction on your services blocking the data.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into Smiley Talk to you soon !!

Jaxman
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido always has sent me text messages when I'm getting close to my data limit, which is and always has been extremely helpful. Today however I received a text message saying that I've exceeded the limit and owe $50... After I called in, they advised me that my promotional plan had expired (no email or warning about that either). How come the data limit messages suddenly stopped?
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Jaxman

That's definitely strange. Did you always receive the notification , even before the promo expired? It's true that not all the plans are compatible with the notifications but if you were receiving it before you got the promo, then it should definitely still work. 

Also, do you keep track of your usage on fido.ca and through the My Account App? 

Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Mzz2016,

Welcome to the community!

I'm just going to reiterate your question from the tags... "Am I eligible for double data. Just got a new phone"

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi is there something you would like to know about data limit?

Hey @Mzz2016

Just following up on KAPABLE-K's question.

Did you need help with your data?