Cyber Monday

Cyber Monday

Cyber Monday

Funpolice
I'm a Participant Level 3

Cyber Monday

I'm super frustrated. It was suggested by a Fido rep to wait and upgrade on black Friday. So I contacted someone the day before because there were some early offers, was told that I should check out the website right at 8 am est to get a door Crasher deal. So I set my alarm for 8 est, which was 3 am where I was only to find out that the offers were the same as the day before! I was offered a $75 device credit but when I picked a certified pre-owned phone I was told I couldn't use the credit, ugh. Now I see that if I waited until today I could have gotten $100 off. So frustrating!

1 REPLY 1
FidoSaad

Hey there @Funpolice,

We're here to help and we do our best to ensure that customers are able to get a hold of current promotions. Keep in mind that we do have a satisfaction warranty available if you're not satisfied with your latest purchase. You can find more info here.

Please note that black Friday promotion and Cyber Monday are 2 separate events, though you can have some promotions that overlap. If you'd like us to take a closer look at your account together, simply reach out to us through these channels. We can also send you a PM here if you prefer.