Customer Service

Customer Service

Customer Service

Ercan
I'm a Participant Level 3

Customer Service

I have been a very loyal customer with Fido for nearly 10 years now, with 3 phone lines. However I am extremely disappointed to point that the customer service I recently received was highly disappointing. I called to see what Fido can offer in terms of a new plan to find out that they can’t even be bothered to offer anything similar to what their competitors are offering me. 

3 REPLIES 3
Ted987
I'm a Participant Level 1

I know they are horrible. If no better deal, how about we just switch to other company with better offers;)

Hey @Ercan,

Sincerely sorry to learn that your recent experience was disappointing. I assure you that's not what we want for any of our customers!

I've replied to your other post here and I've also sent you a PM so we can revise your account together Smiley

Hope to hear from you soon! 

@Ted987, Welcome to our Community!

We'd really hate to see you go! I'll send you a PM as well so we can revise your options together! 

Ercan
I'm a Participant Level 3

There was once a time when Fido actually offered you a plan that was better then what they post on their website for new customers. The last time I called them, the CSR just read me back what they had on their website and just said that’s all we can offer you at this time. Lol