Customer Service

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Customer Service

Customer Service

LPelechytik
I'm a Participant Level 3

Customer Service

As a Fido customer I spent a lot of time trying to get the 10G plan. Everyone I have spoken to in the kiosks (waited in line at 2 while new customers left with the plan) have told me long term customers 20 years plus are not able to get it but there is a place now on the website that says we can. I tried on line and it did not let me. I went to a kiosk and was told I had to cancel Fido and go to Rogers as I would then be a new customer - very convenient. However, I would have to wait there a few hours while fido unlocked my phone. You cannnot reach anyone by phone or I tried the chat at 8:32 this morning and no one ever came Seriously?? last chance to hear the truth prior to saying goodbye Fido

4 REPLIES 4
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @LPelechytik!

Sorry for the delay. Were you finally able to get your plan changed? If not, let me know!

LPelechytik

No, I have not heard from anyone.  Ieven tried emailing today and below is what I got even though I got the address from a current area of Fido

This Fido email address is no longer being monitored 

Thanks for reaching out to Fido. 
Please note that this inbox is no longer in use. We’re streamlining our communications to serve you better every day.

I'll send you a PM to help out. Talk soon!

LPelechytik

Please do