Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Number down

Kun1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi there,

I have been trying to call the customer service number since yesterday and it seems to be not down. ihave tried *28 from my phone and 611 as well but non of these numbers seems to be working. Please advise.

66 REPLIES 66

karui

Like everyone else I've been trying to get through for days now, just realized there was a community forum while looking for something other than phone/chat to contact via since neither is going anywhere. Interested in changing to the 10gb for 60$ plan as well. Looks like you're helping via PM? 

@karui @Kmrd @caseygoodrich1

PMs on the way

Boss.jpg

aa123rfaet3
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello,

Got the PM from FidoStephen this morning (6 hours ago).

Followed the instructions, msged back confirmed I submitted everything, when can we expect things to move along?

Thanks.

Kmrd
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,

The lines still seem to be down. Could I also get a DM to take advantage of the same promo?

Thanks kindly,

David

yukichan
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

try calling *88 instead of 611 on your phone.

Hey @Dyno69 and @melmartin

I'll send you both a PM now to look over your options 

Chat soon!

TTW

@FidoStephane could you also send me a direct message? I'm currently on a 60$/6g plan and would love to upgrade. Thank you! (Been having the same troubles as the others) Smiley

Sending now Smiley

will1211

@FidoStephane could you also send me a direct message? I'm currently on a 65$/6g plan and would love to upgrade. Thank you! (Been having the same troubles as the others)  Sad

Samycgy

@FidoStephane  This is my second day to try calling fido to cancel my account. No luck.

I think you should have other option to cancel the account.

can you tell me about the progress of my cancel request?

Hey @Samycgy

I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. I'm sending you a PM now so we can go over your plan options together. 

We'll get the conversation started but please understand that my second PM (my response to your response via PM) might take some time. 

Thanks!

Samycgy

Hey 

Jen16

Hey!

Having the same issue as everyone else and I would love to get the 10gb for $60 plan. Would be great if you could pm me Smiley Thanks a bunch!! 

jerm26

Hi @FidoStephane,

like all the other customers online, ive attempted to contact customer service for the last 72 hours but can't get through. is it possible you switch my plan to the $60 10gb plan? i've seen other posts from fido representatives stating they will honor this promo as long as you request it here.

xeriwinged

@FidoStephane - Could you please also message me?  This on-hold music is starting to drive me batty after 3+ hours 

kcn0208

@FidoStephane, can you PM me. I've been trying to get throught to customer service all morning. Tried both numbers (1-888 and *611), tried a *88 number and been waiting on the live chat. Nothing. I'd really like to get that promotion, and it would greatly be appretiated if I can get through to someone.

Sure thing @kcn0208, sending you a PM now Smiley 

ewang

I've also had no luck reaching someone via phone or any of the social media channels. CAn you please PM me as well?  I'd like to switch to the $60/10gb plan.

Thank you!

Meaghankgeorge

Please message me as well. Been trying to contact for four days by phone, app and Facebook and nothing in response. 

Very frustrating Fido

ssum1

I have been trying to switch to the 10GB promo.  I have been unable to get through via phone and chat as it says the systems are not accepting calls and the chat is down.  I went in store and was told they were unable to change my plan in person and i had to phone in.  Can you please help me.  thank you!

Worry not @ssum1, we got your back! 

I'm sending you a PM now