Customer Service Number down

Kun1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi there,

I have been trying to call the customer service number since yesterday and it seems to be not down. ihave tried *28 from my phone and 611 as well but non of these numbers seems to be working. Please advise.

66 REPLIES 66
caseygoodrich1

It's convenient that both customer service is down, and the plan is not available online to switch to.

Almost like they don't want people to switch to this new plan and save money.

What a joke. 

Samycgy

I'm calling the customer service from today morning to cancel my account but no luck. I couldn't see option  to cancel the account in my account and as well online chat as well temporarily down.

Is any other way i need to try to cancel my fido service?

Samycgy

I got the reply message from FidoStephen for my account cancellation request and I have responded with all the details but I'm not getting any update.

Again trying to call the customer care, I'm getting the below message.

"Due to the circumstances beyond our control, unable to take your call"

Hope everyone is getting the same msg. To cancel my account I'm calling the customer service more than a day, not getting the response. This is not at all fair.

mthai27
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'd appreciate if I could get DM'd as well. I've been trying to contact customer service for two days and haven't even been able to have my call go through. This is absolutely ridiculous if today's the last day of the promo and such a huge amount of customers can't even connect with customer service.

xeriwinged

@FidoStephane - Helo, I have messaged you back, just wondering what the next steps are?  I have definitely tried going through the "change my plan" steps through the app, and this promo plan simply does not come up Sad

TTW

Yeah, I think we are all in the same boat. Smiley waiting and calling and hoping they change the online plan selector so we can just change our plans ourselves. Either way hopefully Fido will honour the plans if we request here. 😬

Yashu
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am having the same issue here ! been trying for almost 2 days consecutively but still not being able to reach you out ! 

Jaime3

This is getting rediculous! I have made SEVERAL attempts over the past FEW days to contact fido for this deal!! NOTHING has been working and now the deal ends today??? This is not fair... if you have this much of a demand but can't keep up to service your customers (especially ones like myself who have been with fido for MANY many years) then you should be extending this no?? Please let me know HOW I can get this deal... I want it honored even if I don't hear back from anyone today ... I have tried phone lines, forums and live chat and NOTHING is working! Please confirm I will be getting this deal!

crash1hd

I need to add myself to this list about getting the holiday deal, unable to get through to customer service

jtabish

Can someone please send me a PM so I can go about changing my plan as well, thanks!

FidoKenny

Hey @Kun1 and thank you for reaching out.

We are getting a lot of requests right now because of the holiday deals. It might take longer to be able to reach a representative right now.

No worries, we are still working to answer you as soon as we can.

You can find the other ways to contact us through our channels here.

We can also send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know what's best for you.

FJT

Absolute Joke!! Have been trying to get a hold of them for days by phone and online. I am moving my 4 lines. How can you offer a product and then not be able to service demand. You dont deserve my business.

Ben47

having the same issue, no luck on reaching any of the customer service number, really want the 10gb 60/month plan. i am currently on the 2gb 60/month plan.

melmartin

Can you please let me know how to get the plan - I have called numerous times and I have been hung up on!! The phone lines are just overwhlemed I think but after being on hold for almost 2 hours it is insane for the line to disconnect. 

Kun1

Thank you for your response.

I understand that you are still super busy, but i would like to get the 10gb deal for $60 so how can i get that?

@xeriwinged @TTW I sent you a PM earlier. 

@mthai27 @Meaghankgeorge Pm on the way! Smiley

TTW

@FidoStephane yup and followed the instructions Smiley just waiting for next instructions 👍🏼

xeriwinged

@FidoStephane - Yep, I replied earlier with phone number and have sent off the form, but that initial PM was all I heard.  Just wondering what comes next at this point

Give us some time to treat the replies please Eyes_Shut

crash1hd

Of course thank you for the acknowledgement Smiley