Customer Retention and Loyalty

giveitupforfame
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just looking to see if there are any internal channels that can be reached that can ACTUALLY help a customer out with their bill and those "unusual charges" that show up on our bills. I've recently come across a situation where a huge but unusual bucket of data was somehow incurred on my line and when I called in about this, rather then giving me any sort of explanation as to why and how this could have even happened, I was told that I was going to get transferred to credits ops who will then help me arrange a payment plan.

I was never looking for a payment plan or any other 'WAY TO PAY YOUR BILL"  I was simply asking to see if there was an explanation as to why these random data usage behaviors even happen. And yes of course on top of that I was looking for somewhat of a good will credit that can help me out for that bill. I've been a customer for almost 10 years now and I am absolutely NOT the type of person that likes to call in and argue about every single bill that I get. After being transferred to multiple different departments that couldn't help me at all, The call was eventually disconnected and of course I know better to not waste my time on calling back and having to go through the same thing all over again! So I would REALLY appreciate it if there's a channel I could reach to voice my matter and ACTUALLY get some help!

2 REPLIES 2
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey giveitupforfame!

Were you able to check out the breakdown of your data use under your network settings?

Let us know if you still need help!

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey giveitupforfame! 

We hear you and we're happy to help, however, we do not, nor do our customer service reps, have access to the exact details of what your data has been used for. This measure is in place in order to help protect your privacy and security. 

That said, you can get a breakdown of how much data has been used by each of your apps under your device's network settings. This will give you a good idea of where there may have been any recent spikes in data use. 

Have you checked it out? Does that clarify things?