Current Spotify promo 3 months @ $9.99 just got Fido 6 months free

SOLVED
MexiFries
I'm a Participant Level 2

I currently bought Spotify's promo through Spotify. 3 months of Spotify premium for $9.99 

Today I upgraded my plan to the 10gb plan which includes Spotify premium for 6 months.

Now I have 2 1/2 months left on my Spotify promo can I activate my Fido Spotify Premium subscription after this period?

Accepted Solution

Re: Current Spotify promo 3 months @ $9.99 just got Fido 6 months free

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @MexiFries & welcome to the Community!

If you got a Pulse plan on or after October 25th 2017, and have never had a Pulse plan or Spotify Premiuim subscription before, you'll get a promo code link by SMS within 48 hours of activating your plan.

The free 6-month subscription will start on the day that you sign up using your promo code link.

Let me know if you still have questions. Smiley

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
greenin
I'm a Participant Level 1

Also would like to know whether delaying activation works.

Hey @greenin,

Can you give us more details please? 

Is Spotify part of your plan? 

MexiFries
I'm a Participant Level 2

What about me lol??? Is there an activation deadline to take advantage of the 6 months Spotify subscription?

Hi @MexiFries & welcome to the Community!

If you got a Pulse plan on or after October 25th 2017, and have never had a Pulse plan or Spotify Premiuim subscription before, you'll get a promo code link by SMS within 48 hours of activating your plan.

The free 6-month subscription will start on the day that you sign up using your promo code link.

Let me know if you still have questions. Smiley