Current Customer Unable to Change Plan

LC7
I'm a Participant Level 1

I would like to change to the 5gb (plus 5gb of data bytes) for $60/month holiday promotion plan. I'm a current Fido customer and want to see how much I would have to pay before doing so (after my old phone completely malfunctioned, I got a new iPhone in September and signed a new contract). 

I'm not able to sign up for the new plan online. I've tried: 

-using multiple browsers 

-clearing my cache 

-the mobile and desktop sites 

-calling customer service during business hours with more than an hour and a half of wait times 

When I go to the "Change Plan" section, the promotion is not listed, and when I go through the "Promotion" section, I am continuously prompted to log in (even after I've done so). Is there a way to be put on a list to receive this promotion? I'm a student going through exams and am not in a position to wait 3 hours on hold before the promotion ends on December 19. 

7 REPLIES 7
Mwl
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi - i have the same issue. I was on hold for over 2 hours and was hung up on. Tried to call back like 10 times and was told the call center was closed although it's open unitl 9pm. If this plan is not honoured tomorrow when i call back, i am leaving Fido instantly. I am told by someone i know who works at Fido that some agents just hang up on customers and after today's experience, i am afraid that might be true. Please contact me with confirmation you will still honour this promotion tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Melissa

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @LC7,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; we've been pretty swamped lately. 

I'll send you a PM to get started.

Talk soon!

Joeyride

Im having the same issue, cant even call in with the number down:(

Endeneu

I'm also in the same boat.

Harry604
I'm a Participant Level 3

CheriC

I tried *88 and it just hangs up. Really, really frustrating.

Isen

I'm having the same issue. I wish there was a call back option. At least some confirmation that this plan will still be honoured.