Credit in account.

Credit in account.

Credit in account.

SOLVED
Alekspara
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Credit in account.

Hello,

My name is Alex and I was a Fido customer until a few months ago. I was contacted by the Fido promotion department and I was offered an exclusive plan plus a credit in my account in order to return.i had two lines in my account so I was basically offered a credit amount for each line. I’m considering it since it’s really tempting but I wanted to know how the credit works if I have two lines under one account? They said it will be credited after the 2nd invoice.

When I receive them do they add up and cover bill payments until the credited amount is used?

thanks in advance,

Alex

Accepted Solution

Re: Credit in account.

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Alekspara

Welcome to the Community!

Happy to hear that you're thinking of coming back. That is correct, both credits would be applied towards the numbers or the account directly (depending on the offer that was made) and it would cover upcoming bill payments and charges as you said Smiley

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoCharles

Hey @Alekspara

Welcome to the Community!

Happy to hear that you're thinking of coming back. That is correct, both credits would be applied towards the numbers or the account directly (depending on the offer that was made) and it would cover upcoming bill payments and charges as you said Smiley

Hope this helps!