Credit after cancelling service?

SOLVED
ryan10075
I'm a Participant Level 1

I got a credit after cancelling my service. It appears as a payment stub. How can I cash in my money?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Credit after cancelling service?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey ryan10075!

Is the negative balance on your account related to an over-payment?

If it is, then the negative balance will be refunded to you automatically within 27 days of the release of your final bill.

The way that you'll receive your refund depends on the method that you used to make your payment. If you made a one time credit card payment or were registered for pre-authorized payments from your credit card, the amount will be refunded directly to that same credit card. For all other methods of payment, the amount will be refunded by cheque, which will be sent to the billing address we have on file via Canada Post. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey ryan10075!

Is the negative balance on your account related to an over-payment?

If it is, then the negative balance will be refunded to you automatically within 27 days of the release of your final bill.

The way that you'll receive your refund depends on the method that you used to make your payment. If you made a one time credit card payment or were registered for pre-authorized payments from your credit card, the amount will be refunded directly to that same credit card. For all other methods of payment, the amount will be refunded by cheque, which will be sent to the billing address we have on file via Canada Post. 

Hope this helps!