Credit Card Updating

Credit Card Updating

Credit Card Updating

gromit55
I'm a Participant Level 3

Credit Card Updating

Hi there.....I have a new credit card with the same number but new expiry date so am trying to update my credit card info but the Fido website won't let me. Keeps saying it only accepts one credit card. I'm not trying to add another credit card....just update the new expiry date. I see from past posts that this has been going on since 2011. That's ridiculous! So how can update this info so that I can pay Fido more money?

Signed frustrated.

8 REPLIES 8
FidoFaiza

Hi @gromit55

Can you try deleting your existing credit card information and see what the new expiry date is?

gromit55

Hi @

@gromit55

Once you are logged in, click Change Method of Payment (under Overview tab). Then click Change or Cancel.

gromit55

@FidoFaiza,

Well, there doesn't appear to be a "Change Method of Payment" link to click (under Overview tab).  All I see is "Change Password" and "Change Contact Info".  Do you have another suggestion?   

Morning, @gromit55,

Let me send you a PM in just a bit. 

Thanks. 

gromit55

Morning.....thanks for sending a PM.  Tried filling out the form but there is a problem (of course).  I do not have a Facebook or Twitter account but it won't let me 'send' unless I insert a user name.  Got any other suggestions?

We will continue by PM, @gromit55 Smiley

Thanks. 

gromit55

Okay, all done.  Form filled out.  Sorry for delay but I'm at work right now so can only do this sporadically.