Credit Card Updating

Credit Card Updating

Credit Card Updating

SOLVED
mhk1626
I'm a Participant Level 1

Credit Card Updating

I am unable to update my credit cart using Fido.ca website. the website doesn`t accept typing numbers in their designated boxex. I have tried with diffrent computers but same result!

Please advise me, if you know how I would able to update my credit cart, since I really need to refill my prepaid line from abroad, to keep my number activated. 

Regards;

Mohammad Hossein

Accepted Solution

Re: Credit Card Updating

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey JeffElliott!

Welcome to the Community!

The My Account portion of our website is experiencing technical issues. We’re working to fix it as quickly as possible.

I can help you updating your credit card information in your account if you want Smiley

Let me know if you need my help to proceed!

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoKenny

Hey mhk1626 and welcome to the Community.

Have you tried from a different browser to see if you have the same issue?

JeffElliott

I'm also having problems with updating my credit card information.  
I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge so far.  
I can get the credit card field to allow edit, then I put in my visa number.  

When I enter the three digit security code for visa it says please enter a valid security code before I even do the submit.  

Hey JeffElliott!

Welcome to the Community!

The My Account portion of our website is experiencing technical issues. We’re working to fix it as quickly as possible.

I can help you updating your credit card information in your account if you want Smiley

Let me know if you need my help to proceed!

alek011

I have seen posts from last year (jan 2016) that people are having problems updatin credit card information...

Well, After one year it is still not possible to update credit card info online. You guys are joke...

Why I have to call customer sefvice (whichbtw works only during regular working hours) and spend some time waiting on-hold...

Hey  @alek011 , 

That's odd! Are you getting a specific error message? Did you test it out on a different browser? 

Were you able to get everything sorted out with customer service ? 

Let us know!