Credit Card Updating

Credit Card Updating

Credit Card Updating

SOLVED
MR66
I'm a Participant Level 3

Credit Card Updating

I've been trying to update my registered credit card info since yesterday and it fails with an Oops warning. Is FIDO's web site broken again?

Accepted Solution

Re: Credit Card Updating

Solved by MVP MVP

@MR66 Actually most people have issues using Chrome with Fido's website. If the error continues then you will have to contact customer service, you can also do it through the automated system by dialing *611 on your fido phone then its option 1>1>2>3>1

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@MR66 Can you try a different browser and see if the problem is still there.

MR66

After reading various posts related to this issue, I tried Google Chrome yesterday and had the same issue.

@MR66 Actually most people have issues using Chrome with Fido's website. If the error continues then you will have to contact customer service, you can also do it through the automated system by dialing *611 on your fido phone then its option 1>1>2>3>1

MR66

Hi KAPABLE-K, thanks for the info about Chrome! BTW, I forgot to mention that my primary browser is Safari. Anyways, I didn't know I could update my credit card's expiry date from my phone by calling 611. I tried it and it worked so I'm good for now since my manual re-fill worked.

Good morning @MR66!

Welcome to the Community! 

Let me know if you still need help with this Smiley I can help you here if you want. 

MR66

Good morning @FidoManuel !

Can you please tell me what are the supported browsers on fido.ca? I'm using Safari on Mac Sierra right now.

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hi @MR66!

Most of them are compatible with Fido.ca, we've had a few issues with Safari but it's mostly when it's connected to a public Wi-Fi network.