Contract Ending

Contract Ending

Contract Ending

SOLVED
dannib26
I'm a Participant Level 3

Contract Ending

Since the fido website changed recently, im having trouble on finding where i can see when my contract ends? Im pretty sure that early next year my contract will end but im not sure what month..

Accepted Solution

Re: Contract Ending

Solved by Former Moderator FidoChristina

Hey danni26,

Once you've loged in on fido.ca and clicked on the number in question (if you have multiple lines) you'll see the device and then a little section titled "free Upgrade." The date underneath that title is when your agrement ends.

You can also open the PDF file of your bill in the Billing & payments page and check out the Mobile Service Agreement section!

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need more help!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey danni26,

Once you've loged in on fido.ca and clicked on the number in question (if you have multiple lines) you'll see the device and then a little section titled "free Upgrade." The date underneath that title is when your agrement ends.

You can also open the PDF file of your bill in the Billing & payments page and check out the Mobile Service Agreement section!

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need more help!

Aryui
I'm a Participant Level 2

What do you mean by "clicked on the number in question" ? When I log in to fido.ca, I can't find that. 

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Aryui!

When you log into My Account, you'll need to click on the Services tab and then select Mobile. Once the page loads, you'll see a drop down menu that you can use to select your line, if you have multiple lines in your account. After that, just scroll down to where you see your device to find your agreement details. 

Hope this helps!