Comprehensibility of invoice

SOLVED
FidoThoughts
I'm a Participant Level 1

Although I haven't experienced it myself, I have had friends that have had bills with inaccurate information. i.e the data usage doesn't show as a cost under usage but under monthly charges. It does show the amount that the data was used under usage but the charges are shown as a included ( a check mark ). For my friends that have a bit more difficulty with reading the bills it can be a bit misleading. I hope soon Fido will rectify this.

Accepted Solution

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

@FidoThoughts wrote:

Although I haven't experienced it myself, I have had friends that have had bills with inaccurate information. i.e the data usage doesn't show as a cost under usage but under monthly charges. It does show the amount that the data was used under usage but the charges are shown as a included ( a check mark ). For my friends that have a bit more difficulty with reading the bills it can be a bit misleading. I hope soon Fido will rectify this.

***Edited to add labels***

Hey @FidoThoughts

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We're always looking to improve our services and systems to make things simple and transparent for our customers. 

I'll be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate teams in charge of this. Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

@FidoThoughts wrote:

***Edited to add labels***

Hey @FidoThoughts

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We're always looking to improve our services and systems to make things simple and transparent for our customers. 

I'll be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate teams in charge of this. Smiley