City fido plan

City fido plan

City fido plan

I'm a Participant Level 1

City fido plan

My invoice doesn't show the local calls (outgoing) history as I have unlimited local calling.  Is it possible to ask for detailed billing that will show all my outgoing calls??

10 REPLIES 10
I'm an Expert Level 2

@Meena wrote:

My invoice doesn't show the local calls (outgoing) history as I have unlimited local calling.  Is it possible to ask for detailed billing that will show all my outgoing calls??

Yes, you can request the detailed billing. The cost is $99/month, requested monthly (not kidding).

I'm Experienced Level 1

@10yearfido wrote:

@Meena wrote:

Yes, you can request the detailed billing. The cost is $99/month, requested monthly (not kidding).

They should state on the website that City Fido DOES NOT have Detailed billing.

I can live with without detailed call info but its annoying not to have it any more.

$99.00 for Full Detials Holy !@#$%? Where DID they get the idea to charge that much. :robotsurprised::smileysurprised::mansurprised::womansurprised:

I'm a Participant Level 3

Essentially if you think about the usage of a City Fido customer, it can be quite high. 3000 minutes of calls equates to a lot of paper (100's of pages), perhaps that is one reason. As well, the high cost is meant as a deterrent to requesting it as the answer above states, full details was not something included/not how the plan was designed, that's all.
I am a Fido employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Fido or its affiliates. Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Fido mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue de Fido ou d’une société de son groupe.
I'm Experienced Level 1

@Trixie86 wrote:
Essentially if you think about the usage of a City Fido customer, it can be quite high. 3000 minutes of calls equates to a lot of paper (100's of pages), perhaps that is one reason. As well, the high cost is meant as a deterrent to requesting it as the answer above states, full details was not something included/not how the plan was designed, that's all.

Maybe Fido should have a scaled rate for those on City Fido with Detailed Billing?

I'm an Expert Level 2

When paper was common or for customer that still request (and pay $2 for) paper bills, maybe that makes sense. But, as I said, today with online billing, it's just a query and a PDF...as in no more paper.

So, I ask again, for customers with online billing, why charge extra for details when it just extra bit and bytes?

Hey everyone,

I'd like to make a slight correction (good news). If you request to have a detailed invoice printed while on a CityFido plan, it is $4 per invoice, no longer $100.

I'm Experienced Level 1

That is GOOD NEWS

Thanks for the Update

:manvery-happy::robotvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::womanvery-happy:

I'm an Expert Level 2

Well $4 is definitely better than $99. I do wonder why it isn't just included with all plans. Perhaps it made sense in the time of paper bill, but when it's now just a SQL query and a PDF, why distinguish these plans just because they are unlimited.

Will this $4 apply to all unlimited plans or just City Fido?

@10yearfido

This applies to all plans with unlimited airtime, not only with CityFido.

I'm an Expert Level 2

Hi there,

City Fido was designed to be a landline home phone replacement plan, and as such, they only give Partial Detailed Billing as an included service.  This is exactly how your Bell Home Phone landline telephone works.  None of the local calls will show up on your invoice, only Chargable calls such as outgoing long distance, out of zone, IRM, and roaming calls will show up. Yes it is correct that for $99 you can get a copy of your full detailed call invoice, but its not really worth it, 99.9% of the people with city fido are happy with ALPART (Partial Detailed Billing)