Check usage

Check usage

Check usage

SOLVED
Bousaba
I'm a Participant Level 1

Check usage

how do i check my usage from my phone? Like I dial a number to do it. Also is it free to dial anywhere?

Accepted Solution

Re: Check usage

Solved by Community Manager

Hi Bousaba,

If you are using a smartphone, you can download the Fido My Account app from the App Store (iPhone), Google Play Store (Android) or BlackBerry AppWorld (BlackBerry phones). If you are using a different phone, you can access the browser on your phone and go to My Account to view the usage. 

I'm not sure what you are referring to by diallng a number. You can dial *28 from your Fido phone to hear your usage, or you can dial 611 and then select the options 1 > 4 > 4. Both of these are free calls when you are in Canada.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
1939jim
I'm a Participant Level 1

The home screen after log in gave you the option of checking all usage (Data-Message etc) That option no longer shows up

Hey 1939jim! 

Welcome to the community Very_Happy 

The app should still show your usage. Have you tried reinstalling it?

Let me know!

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hi Bousaba,

If you are using a smartphone, you can download the Fido My Account app from the App Store (iPhone), Google Play Store (Android) or BlackBerry AppWorld (BlackBerry phones). If you are using a different phone, you can access the browser on your phone and go to My Account to view the usage. 

I'm not sure what you are referring to by diallng a number. You can dial *28 from your Fido phone to hear your usage, or you can dial 611 and then select the options 1 > 4 > 4. Both of these are free calls when you are in Canada.

Hope this helps!

DD1234567890
I'm a Participant Level 3

Does this application work for prepaid too or just monthly plan?

Hey DD1234567890!

The My Account application only works for monthly customers. Prepaid customers would have to access the My Account page via the phone's browser (it's free). You may do so by entering the URL http://fido.mobi.

DD1234567890
I'm a Participant Level 3

Re: http://fido.mobi is free

- Do you mean that accessing this website won't count against my 100Mb? That I can use the site to reapprovision my account, to check the usage without using my data plan?

Thanks

Hi again!

That's exactly it Smiley