Chat line mis-information

LVP
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Finally got through to Fido on Chat line, this while waited for a service rep on the phone. No answer on phone after 90 minutes.  I was upgrade to a plan of my choice with assurance that certain discounts would continue and was quoted a total cost including HST. I have screen shots of this information.  Once the confirmation e-mail arrived the actual cost was 15% higher and did not represent what was quoted during the chat.  I tried phoning but never got through after 90 minut waits.   I finally got through the chat line after a substantial wait and the service rep shared that the prior rep could not have done that (screen shots on file) but they would revert me back to the prior plan I was on with all discounts back. They stated it would be as it was before the first change. Once  I received my confirmation email with that info, no discounts were back. I have since tried reaching Fido through phone, chat line and messenger and have not been able to reach a phone service or chat line service rep. What is my next step?  Is it time to post on Facebook and Twitter this comcern of mine?

1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @LVP and thanks for reaching out Smiley

Sorry to read about the experience you had there.

I would like to verify with you what was discussed so far.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon Smiley