Changing plans

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Changing plans

Changing plans

ThisIsForTest
I'm a Participant Level 2

Changing plans

We are 3 people, all currently with Fido who are looking for new plans. We are currently on 1GB, 2GB and 2GB of data. As of right now, we are on 2 seperate accounts, so we are looking to bring that in to one.

I have heard there is a pretty sweet deal going on out there, but doesnt seem like any of us are eligible for that. Is there any way to get access to that deal? My friend got 55$ for 6GB of data, nation wide unlimited calling ++. Another one got 75$ for 10GB. Any of those would be of interest for at least 2 of us.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hey @ThisIsForTest and welcome to the Community.

Those are not plans that we offer right now.

You can find all of our current plans here.

If you want to go over your options, don't hesitate to let us know here. We can send you a PM to get this looked into.

ThisIsForTest
I'm a Participant Level 2

Sure, send me a PM with what you can offer then.

@ThisIsForTest

All good. 

Talk to you soon.