Changing plan to $40/4GB

Changing plan to $40/4GB

Changing plan to $40/4GB

alexsclim
I'm a Participant Level 2

Changing plan to $40/4GB

Hi, I have been trying to contact fido customer service for the past 24 hours and have not been able to get through to any customer service representatives. I would like to change my plan to the promotional $40/4GB plan, however since I have not been able to get in contact with any representatives, this has not been possible.

5 REPLIES 5
Bhawan
I'm a Participant Level 1

I spoke to a rep at fido on monday for at least 15 minutes. Made it very clear i want to switch to the promo plan. Agent explained in detail to me about plan including international minutes. He also explained that the plan would take effect midnight on the 22nd. However this change has not been applied as of yet and today is the 23rd. I spoke to another rep and she told me all discussions about this plan change were documented on my account. So why have i not been given the new plan? $40/4GB
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Bhawan! I'll need to take a closer look into your account for this; I'll send you a PM.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

FidoStephane

Hi there @alexsclim

Sorry about the long wait; we're REALLY popular right now. 

Rest assured we're treating incoming requests as quickly and as efficiently as we can. 

For other ways to reach us, check out our Contact Us page. 

Sorry again for the wait. 

preetiabhayan
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi @FidoStephane My current plan is above $40 , can I still switch to this 40$ plan??

Hey @preetiabhayan

This plan was offered for a limited time and is no longer available. However, rest assured that we often have special offers, so keep an eye out for anything that may come in the future. In the meantime, if you'd like us to look into your options, let us know and we'll be more than happy to help!