Changing my phone number?

SOLVED
iPhoneAnthony
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

I want to change my phone number online through Fido.ca

I am following the instructions in the "Get Support ---> Change your phone number" section.

However when i go into the "My Account --> My Fido Service" section, I don't see a "Change phone number" option anywhere, even though the instructions say it should be there. 

Can anyone help out? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Changing my phone number?

Solved by Fido Employee fidoOlivier

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it. As 

Cheers.

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
ABDIFATAH

I like to do online

Hey ABDIFATAH!

Are you looking to change your phone number? Or it's just a feedback Smiley ?

ABDIFATAH

Hi everyone i am fido customer and i like to change my number
fidoOlivier
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it. As 

Cheers.

Wufai
I'm Qualified Level 3

Under your account you should here it here...

aaaa.JPG

iPhoneAnthony

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately my "My Account" screen looks different and doesn't have the "change phone number" option.

At this point its becoming a hassle so i'll just call them tomorrow. Though I'd still like to know why I can't take care of this online.

Fido.png

Hello iPhoneAnthony,

This is happening because you are not logged into fido.ca as the Account Holder.  Only the Account Holder has permission to change phone number. 

If this is an error and you are the account holder/owner, then contact Fido directly to sort out your access permissions.

Wufai
I'm Qualified Level 3

Could it be because your balance is in the negative? Other then that I can't think of anything else