Changing account holder name

SOLVED
soupers
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi, 

I am currently responsible for my mom's prepaid/online account and would like to change the name to match the billing information.  Is it possible to get it changed? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Changing account holder name

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there @soupers

If you'd like to transfer the ownership of the account, you can definitely do that 😃

We actually have a great article on Fido.ca that discusses the steps to do this!

Come check it out here, it's called:

"How to change your phone & account ownership"

The link above explains how to transfer the line to someone, whether it's a Monthly or Prepaid account, and what conditions apply. If you need any more help with this, let me know & I'll send you a PM through here!

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi what name would you like to change is it the call display name? Or the account holder name? Both can be changed by contacting customer service.

Hi there @soupers

If you'd like to transfer the ownership of the account, you can definitely do that 😃

We actually have a great article on Fido.ca that discusses the steps to do this!

Come check it out here, it's called:

"How to change your phone & account ownership"

The link above explains how to transfer the line to someone, whether it's a Monthly or Prepaid account, and what conditions apply. If you need any more help with this, let me know & I'll send you a PM through here!