Changing Data Date Cycle

Changing Data Date Cycle

Changing Data Date Cycle

SOLVED
catherine1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Changing Data Date Cycle

On my phone the data usage is set for dates that are different to the billing cycle on my invoice.  The online chat person could not give me the directions to make changes to my phone to run in line with my invoice.  

Because I have been checking my phone I have now gone over my allowance (which is supposed to cut me off when I reach it), and have also received a text this morning saying I've used 90% of this month's allowance (and I still have 2weeks to go!)

Can you please send me the instructions on how to change my Samsung S6 to work in line with my billing dates?

Accepted Solution

Re: Changing Data Date Cycle

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey catherine1!

Welcome to the Community!

On your phone, press Settings->Data Usage-> then change the date of your billing cycle.

I would strongly suggest you to use the Fido My account application to track your usage. It's the only tracking method we fully support. 

Let me know if that worked for you:)

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey catherine1!

Welcome to the Community!

On your phone, press Settings->Data Usage-> then change the date of your billing cycle.

I would strongly suggest you to use the Fido My account application to track your usage. It's the only tracking method we fully support. 

Let me know if that worked for you:)