Changed plan by calling 611 and was not provided discount that was promised.

Jay_Rock
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi.

I'm a long time Fido customer and have always been happy with the customer support.  I have multiple lines and was originally given a multi line discount.  After switching plans last year, my discount was removed without anyone providing prior notice.  Last month I changed my plan again and was promised that by doing so, the multi line discount was going to be reinstated.

I called in today to upgrade to an IP7+ on my other line, and I decided to ensure that the multiline discouont would be applied.  I was told that the last CSR gave me bad info, and that the multiline discount would not be applied.  The CSR offered me a one time credit of $36.  I rejected this as it does not make me whole by any means.  I am also holding up on the upgrade.  I am disappointed with the service and would just like to sort this out.

Do other people have problem with CSR's promising something and after the change, not recieveing what was promised?

2 REPLIES 2
FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey @Jay_Rock!

That's really not the kind of experience we want you to have! We're pretty straight forward with what we offer so i'm not entirely sure how all this went down!

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can check things out together.

In the future, you can reach us by Facebook PM or Twitter DM for help directly related to your account. If you prefer, you can also chat live here http://bit.ly/Fido_LiveChat or contact customer service at 1 888 481 3436

See you in PMs! Smiley

Jay_Rock
I'm a Participant Level 3

Great @FidoChristina, looking forward to hear from you!