Change of phone pricing

Change of phone pricing

Change of phone pricing

krehman99
I'm a Participant Level 2

Change of phone pricing

On Jan. 9th I called in to get some prices on a few phones. I'm debating on whether to stay with iOS or move to an Android device. I received quotes on an iPhone 6s Plus 32GB and 128GB, iPhone SE 64 GB, and a Samsung Galaxy S7. The rep didn't really seem that interested and asked if I would be making a decision right away. I said, "no," and asked if the quotes would be available by the end of the week. He responded, "yes."

I called back today (Jan. 11th) and asked about a few more phones. The prices that were offered to me? The same ones off of fido.ca. In addition to be completely underwhelmed the quotes from Jan. 9th were no longer available.

I wasn't asking for anything outlandish but for the quotes to be invalid after two days stinks. Especially since the rep said they'd be valid when I asked if they'd be valid by the end of the week.

Completely unimpressed and looking at competitors.

1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @krehman99!

I'm sad to read that you're unimpressed with your experience. Sad I would definitely feel the same if I was told something one day and then later found out that it was inaccurate.

Prices are always subject to change at anytime without notice, so it's not something that we can guarantee. That said, I'd still like to take a look at your account to find the best option for you; I'll send you a PM!