Change number

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Change number

Hello, I just changed my number but I want to change it again because it was only giving me the "437" options. I want to change it from "437" to "416". How do I do that? I created an account and everything. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted

Re: Change number

Hello @jason34434E,

Welcome to the community!

You can change the number the same way you did the first time. If no 416 numbers are available you will have to keep checking until some becomes available. I would suggest you try first thing in the mornings. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Hello, I'm trying to change my number from 437 to "416" or "647" but it's not giving me the "change number" button and I called Fido customer service. What do I do? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hey there @jason34434E,

How many times have you changed your number or attempted to?  You've also mentioned speaking with call center representative, where they able to assist you with changing the number? Keep in mind that changing your number is subject to a $35 fee, though it's free if you do it online. you can find more info here.

Make sure that you're also logged in as the account holder on Fido.ca to be able to change your phone number.

Let us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4