Change number online

Change number online

Change number online

SOLVED
qweeb
I'm a Participant Level 1

Change number online

i am trying to change number online, doesn't work.

I do not want to pay sc by calling csr.

anyone know how to do it?

thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Change number online

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel
Hey qweeb!

Welcome to the Community!

The My Account portion of our website is experiencing technical issues. We’re working to fix it ASAP. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
Can I help you with your phone number change?
View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
Guncrave
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with my current problem. I changed the number on my mother's phone from one province to another. The number change worked okay, but now she can't receive calls or text messages. Possibly because she has a prepaid account and for some reason the rest of her minutes didn't follow? 

Guncrave

Just wanted to let you know a telephone representative was able to help, and fast too! It was just the prepaid voucher didn't follow through so they had to transfer it manually. Cheers!

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Guncrave

I'm glad to learn this was taken care of for you. Smiley 

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other questions for us!

Blackdragon
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there, I am just wondering if I can change my mobile number online?

Hey Blackdragon ( cool name by the way ),

Welcome to the community. Smiley

To change your number you will need to go  to Fido.ca > My account > Services > Mobile > Change my number. Hope this helps! 

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey qweeb!

Welcome to the Community!

The My Account portion of our website is experiencing technical issues. We’re working to fix it ASAP. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
Can I help you with your phone number change?

Syrena

When will the online self serve be up and running I don't want to pay the 35 dollars it is going to cost
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Syrena

You should be able to change your phone number online, the option is working! 

All you have to do is log in   to Fido.ca > My account > Services > Mobile > Change my number. 

If it doesn't work out for you, it might mean your account isn't registered as an account holder. To do so, if you are the account holder of course, you'd need to create a new one with your email address then you should have the option Smiley

Let me know how it goes!