Change number online

Change number online

Change number online

TimTT
I'm a Participant Level 2

Change number online

I changed the mobile phone number online, followed the steps, only received text message of the changed number, but did not receive email. Also. My Plan, My Balance showed error occurred. The last, cannot dial out. Anyone can help!

5 REPLIES 5
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @TimTT

Did you try refreshing the page to see if you get updated information about your balance and plan? 

For your outgoing calls, can you tell us if you already tried turning the phone off for a few moments and then back on? 

Let us know. Smiley 

TimTT

Hi Pierre,

I did turn off the phone and turn on again. It cannot dial out - the voice lady stated "unforturnately the phone cannot be connected". Please advise any other way to solve it. Thanks.

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

@TimTT I would like to take a closer look at your account. 

I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this together; I'll send you a PM right away! Smiley 

TimTT

Hi Pierre,

My phone # is still not able to making call or receiving call. Is the "change number online" feature for the refill card causing error? The account balance is still showing error, the expiry date is blank. Please advise any solution to fix it? or I should go to the shop for refund as the sim card and the topup $ not work at all, as I purchased it on November 7th, no call being made, and not work starting November 10th when apply the feature "change number online". Thanks. ..  TimTT

Hi there @TimTT

Thanks for getting back to us!

Did you receive the last Private Message that my colleague FidoPierre sent you last time? Smiley

I'll send you a new one now, so we can look into this together.