Change my phone

Change my phone

Change my phone

SOLVED
ziva
I'm a Participant Level 2

Change my phone

Hi is possible change my phone lg4 for another phone fido i dont like lg4 can i help me please

Accepted Solution

Re: Change my phone

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi ziva & welcome to the Community!

If you got your phone less than 15 days ago and haven't exceeded 30 minutes of talk time, you'd be able to exchange it at the same place where you bought it. For more information on our satisfaction guarantee, you can go here

If it's been more than 15 days and you're still under agreement, you'll have the option to either buy a new phone at full price, or pay the remaining balance on your LG in order to be eligible for an upgrade and a new agreement. For more information on how the remaining balance is calculated, you can go here.

I'd need to take a look at your account to check what the best option for you is; I'll send you a PM.

Talk to you soon. Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
ziva
I'm a Participant Level 2

No thanks not want to buy a new phone have no possibility to do so just wanted another because at the time that made the contract the employee indicated lg and said it was better than the Samsung but is not actually I had the Samsung s4 and taste more just I am dissatisfied with lg but do not want to spend more money.

Thanks
zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

What's "better" is highly dependant on the person's personal preferences, and what's important to him/her.

If Fido cannot change it for you, you also have the option of selling the LG to finance the purchase of a Samsung. Though you should not expect to sell the LG at full price (why would someone buy a slightly used phone when he can get a new one at the same price?), it's still better than not getting anything.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi ziva & welcome to the Community!

If you got your phone less than 15 days ago and haven't exceeded 30 minutes of talk time, you'd be able to exchange it at the same place where you bought it. For more information on our satisfaction guarantee, you can go here

If it's been more than 15 days and you're still under agreement, you'll have the option to either buy a new phone at full price, or pay the remaining balance on your LG in order to be eligible for an upgrade and a new agreement. For more information on how the remaining balance is calculated, you can go here.

I'd need to take a look at your account to check what the best option for you is; I'll send you a PM.

Talk to you soon. Smiley