Change in phone price

Change in phone price

Change in phone price

SOLVED
Bahram1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Change in phone price

Hi, I am a very disappointed Fido customer right now. I wanted to upgrade my iPhone 7 to the iPhoneX , just a few days ago the cost of the iPhoneX for me would've been $399 IF I KEPT MY SAME PLAN. Which is what I wanted to do. I had to wait for a bit to get the money and now that I check, the iphoneX is $529 when I keep my existing plan. I don't understand how this happened in just a few days. Makes no sense. My iphone7 is cracked as well so I really need an upgrade. I am very disappointed and confused right now. I have been a loyal customer for about 8 years now. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Change in phone price

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

Hey @Bahram1

Welcome to the Community!

I can totally understand how it can be surprising to see a price difference from one day to another. However, our prices and services are indeed subject to change from time to time. 

Don't hesitate to let us know if you'd like to check out some different models together and we can send you a PM right from here! Smiley 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Bahram1

Welcome to the Community!

I can totally understand how it can be surprising to see a price difference from one day to another. However, our prices and services are indeed subject to change from time to time. 

Don't hesitate to let us know if you'd like to check out some different models together and we can send you a PM right from here! Smiley 

Bahram1
I'm a Participant Level 2

So you're telling me to leave Apple after 8 some years of being with them to a completely new interface? If not, then youre telling me to DOWNGRADE... makes perfect sense. Thanks for your help!

FidoJo
Former Moderator

I do get where you're coming from and rest assured we're here to help!

The iPhone X is a Premium Smartphone and in order to get a Premium Smartphone at the lowest cost, the plans are a little more pricey. 

Premium smartphone prices have gone up over the last few years, for all companies. We know our customers want the latest phones, but more importantly at a price they can afford.

You do have the option of paying more up front and paying less per month. 

It's all about what works best for you Bahram1