Cellphone lines crossed or Past Fido member's line?

LContreras
I'm a Participant Level 2

Since I get my line with Fido I have been receiving cellphone calls asking me about Ronald. I do not know if there is a problem with my lines that inthe past was the Ronald line or if it is something that is making interferences in my incoming call. Even my brother try to call me and in his first chance Ronald answer the call. I do not know him and I do not know why is this happening. Could somebody solve this problem or the only solution is to change the line?

4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@LContreras when your brother calls you is he dialing the number or dose he have it saved in his phone. May your number and Ronald's number are close and people are misdialing just a thought.

LContreras
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello! My brother has the number saved in his phone. I ask last time I receive a Ronald's Phonecall for the number they have dialed and was pretty different than mine... so I put away that possibility. That is exactily the reason because I think it could be a problem about crossed lines.

That is a strange one hopefully Fido can troubleshoot this problem for you.

Hey LContreras!

Welcome to the Community!

It's likely that callers trying to reach Ronald, in this case, have an incorrect or old number for him since it's not possible for the lines to get crossed. 

Are you sure that your brother has the right number stored in his contacts for you?