Cant use my data bytes

Cant use my data bytes

Cant use my data bytes

SOLVED
elefinn101
I'm a Participant Level 1

Cant use my data bytes

Hello I've been using the same plan for about a year now and haven't had any troubles until now. For some reason the option to activate my Data Bytes is missing. Like...it's just suddenly gone.

Everthing else is exactly the same. I have a fido pulse plan so I'm not sure what happenened.

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant use my data bytes

Solved by Moderator

Hey @elefinn101

Did you get a chance to verify that you are using the latest version of the App? You can check it out by searching for the App directly in the Google Play store or Apple store.

It's also important to note that Data Bytes only works when you're on the Fido Network. It doesn’t work on the extended network, Wi-Fi or while roaming.

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
MickeyBriggz
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have the same issue.
I updated the fido app on my iphone 6s ios 10.3
and as soon as I updated my data bytes option disappeared....

I dont even have the option to shake anymore everything is gone.

PS: yes I have read about 10 forums about this issue and there are none that are really being treated just the same advice.

PPS: I have contacted customer service and they sent me a link on how to set it up.....No help.

Hey there @MickeyBriggz!

Welcome to the community. Smiley (Don't think it's been said yet!)

I've replied under your other post. Hopefully it fixes it!

FidoNick

Hey @elefinn101!

Did this get resolved? If so, how?

Let us know!

FidoPierre

Hey @elefinn101

Did you get a chance to verify that you are using the latest version of the App? You can check it out by searching for the App directly in the Google Play store or Apple store.

It's also important to note that Data Bytes only works when you're on the Fido Network. It doesn’t work on the extended network, Wi-Fi or while roaming.