Cant get spotify premium

Cant get spotify premium

Cant get spotify premium

Tvalli
I'm a Participant Level 2

Cant get spotify premium

Hello Fido. Im having the same annoying issue. I have a Fido pulse plan. I followed the instructions exactly by going tonfidohub.ca but after entering my acivation code that was texted, it asks me to upgrade to a pulse plan. Ive been doing this through data not wifi. Could I please get help on this? Tried calling customer support and they werent able to help. Thanks.

***Edited to add Labels***

9 REPLIES 9
farquharsherrie

I am having the same issue. After reading all the various posts I realize that maybe I need to have FIDO send me the activation text again, it keeps asking me to install the Spotify APP, I already have it. At no point does it ask me to log into my account like the instructions state it would.. How can I get someone from Fido to send me that information? I have tried calling and they direct me to spotify who then directs me back to Fido

Hey there @farquharsherrie! Welcome to our community forums!

To link your premium subscription to your Spotify account, do you follow the instructions on Fido Hub on your mobile while using data? It works better this way. 

On Fido Hub, you'll be able to enter your phone number and you'll receive a code by text. Once you enter that code back into Fido Hub, you should be redirected to the store. If you already have Spotify installed on your phone, you'll be able to click "open". All that is left to do now is to login Smiley

Hope this helps!

farquharsherrie

I have follwed these directions numerous times. I have recieved numerous texts and codes and it has not worked. Each time I follow these steps and login in to spotify I always just have the free account.

That's really odd! I'd like to look into this with you. I'll send you a PM! Smiley

Tvalli

Yeah i signed up for spotify free. Then i upgraded to the premium trial for seven days beginning today. The premium demo expires on november 14. My fido pulse plan cell# is ***-***-****.

Thanks for the reply Tvalli.

I had to edit your previous post since the Community is public and we don't want your phone number to be shared with everyone.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon Smiley

Tvalli

Thanks FidoKenny. No I didnt have a premium subscription before. A few moments ago i downloaded the spotify app and signed up for a demo. Still cant seem to get this 2 year premium offer.

With the demo you got not too long ago, was it a free subscription?

Is your free trial already done now?

FidoKenny

Hey Tvalli and welcome to the Community Smiley

Did you have a Spotify Premium subscription before this?