Cant access spotify premium

SOLVED
dannib26
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have the Spotify Premium with Fido for 2 years and it should expire 12/22/17 but for some reason my premium expired and Ive tried goinf back to www.fidohub.ca and it was just telling me when the expiration is but I no longer have access to Spotify Premium! Also, I recently upgraded my phone since my contract is ending but Fido kept my plan since I was eligible to keep my plan with the phone I got so wouldnt that mean I should also be getting the 6 months free premium? When I checked my account its telling my that Spotify is one of my services.

Please help! Thank you.

Screenshot_20171206-135943.jpg

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant access spotify premium

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

Hey @dannib26

Renewing your agreement wouldn't mean that the Spotify Premium subscription would extend. It is offered once as a chance to get familiar with the Premium features for free. The 6 months offer is not applicable if you've previously had Spotify Premium. 

It shouldn't have stopped working until the offer's expiry date though. Did you get a chance to log out of the App and back in? 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @dannib26

Renewing your agreement wouldn't mean that the Spotify Premium subscription would extend. It is offered once as a chance to get familiar with the Premium features for free. The 6 months offer is not applicable if you've previously had Spotify Premium. 

It shouldn't have stopped working until the offer's expiry date though. Did you get a chance to log out of the App and back in? 

dannib26
I'm a Participant Level 3

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 6.01.10 PM.png

Can I still get my Spotify Premium back until the expiry date or no?

Thank you!

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

I would like to take a closer look into this with you @dannib26

I'll send you a PM so we can check this out together.